A flutter of the heart, the heated blushing of skin, that lightheaded feeling of euphoria: It might sound like the oldest romantic comedy cliche in the book, but the fact of the matter is, the feeling of falling in love is real.
Here’s 10 definite indicators that you’re in L-U-U-R-V-E!
- The first thing you do every morning is check your phone with a weirdly agonising mix of anticipation and butterflies.
- The butterflies seem to be permanent residents in the pit of your stomach, fluttering occasionally at the slightest mention of your Significant Other.
- The goofy antics that they pull is super cute to you, as opposed to annoying when other people do it.
- You have the constant urge of bringing up their name or talking about them in random conversations.
- Just the thought of them brings a silly, blushing smile on your face.
- You start imagining them fitting into your everyday life situations, like baking cookies with your mom.
- You constantly miss them and think about them, even when you’re not supposed to (like at work or when hanging out with your friends!)
- You start relating to every love song that you hear. In fact, love songs are now your “tunes”.
- Hugging them or simply holding hands gives you a warm euphoria and you just don’t want to let go. Oh and you also want to bite their face because they’re so damn adorable!
- Your Significant Other becomes a part of all your future travel plans because no place in the world would be as fun and amazing as it would be with them by your side.
Do you think you’re in love? Tell us in the comments below!